Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Getting Started

Before I get rolling, just wanted to lay down a mission statement of sorts...

As I am constantly informing myself on everything NBA related, I generally have my own take on everything that's happening. My goal is to provide thoughts on the league (even though the season is almost over, so I'll be starting with the Finals), and playing off of other NBA coverage but hopefully not duplicating.

Still pretty new at this, so please feel free to give me your feedback.

Enjoy!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good analysis. I am just so glad that someone, anyone, finally beat the Spurs. I can now watch the Finals in peace, knowing that one of the league's premier teams historically will add to their legacy.

Unknown said...

A great read. I am not a major basketball fan, but your Rondo analysis has made me interested in seeing him play. Sounds like my kind of player. I will root for Boston.

Unknown said...

Hey Benj, thats awesome you got this blog going, maybe you'll be discovered and picked up by a major sports blogging company :) It happened to my friend Andrew who now writes for a few major Gadgets and Technology blogs. Keep up the good work hun!

dave said...

Pretty cool blog man, you have a goods style of writing for this sort of thing. I'll check back